Disclaimer: In the event of any discrepancy or conflict, the English version will prevail over the translations, if any.
The website www.krenai.com (“Krenai.com” or “Website” or “This Website”) is operated by Krenai Service Pvt. Ltd. hereinafter referred to as (“Krenai” or “US” OR “WE” or “OUR”), having its registered office located at First Floor, Landmark Cyberpark, Sector 67, Gurugram Haryana, 122018.
Please read this document ofTERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, (hereinafter referred to as (“Terms and Conditions of Use”) carefully before using Krenai.com website. By using the Krenai.com website, you signify your agreement to be bound by Krenai’s condition of use.
All the data of this website is controlled by Krenai.com whereas all the data collected and processed through Krenai are stored on the servers of “Amazon Web Services (AWS)[Please add your Servers.][Amazon Web Services(AWS)][Added]”. Any such detail about the collection, processing, controlling of data can be found in our privacy notice/ policy. We also at times share some limited information with the third-party service providers. For example, we use third-party services to host and store data. For any query or issues relating to Krenai.com, you can contact us by clicking here,
In addition, when you use any current or future Krenai service, you will also be subjected to the terms, guidelines, conditions and contractual obligations applicable to that Krenai service. (Hereinafter referred to as “Terms of Service”). If these conditions of use are inconsistent with such Terms of Service, the Terms of Service will control.
These “Terms and Conditions of Use” constitute an electronic record within the meaning of the applicable laws. The electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signature.
Visiting Krenai.com will explicitly mean that you accept and agree to these terms and conditions of use.
1.1 Acceptance - By using the Website or Services in any manner, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, which regulate your use of the Website and Services. To use the Website or Services, you must agree to the Terms. As a representative of an organization, government agency or other legal entity you represent and warrant that
1.2 Your account - If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access through your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept the responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secured and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are complete, true, correct and best to your knowledge and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided while registering. Krenai.com reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate any account, remove or edit content at any time without any prior notice to you.
1.3 Scope - These terms regulate your use of the Website and Services. Otherwise explicitly specified, these terms will not be applicable on any Third-Party products.
1.4 Contracting Entity - “Krenai” means the Krenai entity with which you are entering into these Terms. If you have previously entered into an agreement with a Krenai entity, then “Krenai” means that entity.
1.5 Certain Definitions -
2. Access to Krenai.com- We will do our utmost to ensure that the availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmission will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We understand and will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
3. License to website access Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Use and payment of the applicable fees arising out of any contractual obligations, if any Krenai.com grants you limited license to access and make personal use of this website but not to download (other than what you are contractually allowed or modified), or any portion of it, except with written consent of Krenai.com, as may be applicable.
The license does not include any resale of this website or its content; any collection and use of any product listing, description, or prices, or any derivative use of this website, or its content; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This website or any portion of this website (including but not limited to) any copyright, or trademark, or any intellectual property (other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent or appropriate licensing of Krenai and/or affiliates, as may be applicable.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark/ logo or other proprietary information (image, text, layout, or form) of Krenai.com and its affiliates’ without any express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other written text utilizing Krenai’s or of its affiliates’, as applicable. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Krenai or its affiliates, as applicable.
You are granted a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the welcome page of Krenai as long as the link does not portray Krenai service, their affiliates, or their products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matters, with the express prior permission of Krenai. You may not use any Krenai logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without the express written consent of Krenai or its affiliates as may be applicable.
4. Changes We may change these terms at any time by notifying you of the change by email or by posting a notice on the website. Unless stated otherwise, any change will be in effect from the date mentioned in the notice. You are responsible for ensuring that you are familiar with the latest terms. By continuing to access and use the Service from the date on which the Terms are changed, you agree to be bound by the changed Terms.
Including and similar words does not imply any limit.
7. Provision of the service
We must use reasonable efforts to provide the Service:
Our provision of the Service to you is non-exclusive. Nothing in these Terms prevents us from providing the Service to any other person.
We must put reasonable efforts to ensure that the service is available on a 10 hours per day basis. However, it is possible that on certain occasions the service may be unavailable to permit maintenance or other development activity to take place, or on the event of Force Majeure. We shall put reasonable efforts to publish the details of the unavailability on the Website in advance.
Through the use of web services and APIs, the service interoperates with a range of third-party service features. We do not make any warranty or representation on the availability of those features. and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies applicable to such Third-Party Services before using them. In some instances, Krenai may receive a revenue share from Third Party Providers that Krenai recommends to you or that you otherwise engage through your use of the Services. Without limiting the previous sentence, if a third-party feature provider ceases to provide that feature or ceases to make that feature available on reasonable terms, we may cease to make that feature available to you. To avoid any confusion, if we exercise our right to cease the availability of a third-party feature, you are not entitled to any refund, discount, or other compensation.
8. Your Obligations
You may not use the website in any manner that may cause, or is likely to cause the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged, or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not Krenai.com, are responsible for all electronic communication and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any unlawful purpose:
8.1 You and your personnel must:
8.2. When accessing the Service, you and your personnel must:
8.3. You must provide true, current, and complete information in your dealings with us (including when setting up an account), and must promptly update that information as required so that the information remains true, current, and complete.
8.4 If you are given a unique name and/or password (User ID), you must keep your User ID secure and:
8.5 Eligibility Criteria
9. Ecommerce Platform Krenai’s Ecommerce platform includes web-based software where you can create your own online marketplace and the related support services provided to you, including store, dummy text, images, and other content provided by Krenai. Any new features added to Krenai’s Ecommerce platform and related services are also subject to these Terms.
11. Store admin security While registering, you must create a username and password to login into your store admin. You are responsible for entering a unique password in order to gain access to your store admin. All users who access the Krenai eCommerce platform do so with a user account(s), which are created by them at the time of signup at the Krenai website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user account information and your password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities and changes to data that occur under your user account(s) or password(s).
12. Content at your store You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content displayed at your store created at Krenai. You agree to indemnify Krenai, its related companies, officers, employees, and its suppliers against liability or loss arising from, and cost incurred in connection with any content entered into the Krenai e-commerce platform under your store account.
13. Fees PaymentThe Krenai service is made available on a pay-as-you-go basis. The Krenai service is billed to you on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis depending on the plan period you selected and is nonrefundable.
For any upgrade in plan level partway through the month, you will be charged a prorated amount for the current month, and then the amended fee from the following month onwards. There is no option to downgrade your account. If you delete your account in any case, Krenai does not accept any liability for the deletion of your account or its entire data.
Prices of all services, including but not limited to monthly fees to the service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time. Your Krenai store account may be suspended or terminated if you do not pay the fees as they fall due.
14. Service Confirmation After subscribing to the Krenai eCommerce platform online, you will receive an email confirmation for registration containing your username and password for your store admin (if you have provided your correct email address).
If you wish to query access to your service, please email at: [email protected]
15. Disclaimer and Warranties Krenai makes no warranties hereunder, and Krenai expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Krenai further disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, that the platforms do not infringe or otherwise violate any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any third party in any jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, the territory. You must understand and agree that the platforms may not satisfy all of your requirements and may not be uninterrupted or error-free.
16. Limitation of Liability Krenai shall have no liability with respect to the platforms or its obligations under this agreement or otherwise for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, special, incidental, or punitive damages even if Krenai has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any event, Krenai’s liability to you under this agreement for any reason will be limited to the amounts paid to you by Krenai which you were paid as a subscription fee during the six (6) month period immediately preceding the event giving rise to the claim for damages. This limitation applies to all causes of action in the aggregate, including, but not limited to, breach of terms of service, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability, misrepresentations, and other torts.
To the extent permitted by law, Krenai expressly excludes:
arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of terms of service, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to the Customer’s tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. Nothing in these Terms shall serve to limit or exclude Krenai’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from Krenai’s negligence or any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
17. Cancellation Policy
You can cancel your subscription plan at any time. If you want to cancel your subscription plan prior to your subscription renewal date, you can delete your store by login into your store admin or you can send a store subscription cancellation request by emailing us at [email protected]
If you choose to terminate your store subscription prior to the end of your plan subscription, no refunds or no credits will be provided for the payment you made for your store subscription. At the time of termination or after the termination, Krenai reserves the right to delete all your store content and related details of your store. Your content cannot be recovered once your Subscription is cancelled.
18. Intellectual Property
18.1 User Content
18.2 Krenai Content
19. FeedbackYou are welcome to share your thoughts, ideas, recommendations, feedback, or other information with Krenai as you use the Services (collectively, "Feedback").